Shane Snow is an award-winning entrepreneur, explorer, and journalist—and the bestselling author of 3 books: Dream Teams, Smartcuts, and The Storytelling Edge. He has taught millions of people to work better through his research, writing, and education company Snow Academy.
- Here's the video replay, audio, the Intellectual Humility Self-Assessment and Lateral Thinking Cheat Sheet all in one convenient place: Experience it all via a single web page (however, this version might not fully load on mobile devices) or download the PDF (which has links out to all the goodies).
- The Intellectual Humility Self-Assessment
- Lateral Thinking Cheat Sheet
Send us your feedback!
We want to hear from you! How did you like it? Did you learn something new? Would you like to know more about how leaders can develop an innovative culture? Scan the QR code to let us know!
You might also like ...
- Are you in a role that requires you to complete your work through others?
- Do you struggle to get the attention of key resources you need to get things done?
- Are you frustrated by aspects of your organization’s culture that are getting in the way of you doing your best work?
What all of these things have in common is that the result you create will be based on your ability to influence those around you to move in your direction. You can sit back and wait for others to create change, or you can be a force for change by influencing others... What will you choose?
Join our Influence Inside™ mini learning journey and learn how to bring your ideas to life!