- Interactive infographic: The webinar replay, audio, and 13 action steps in one convenient PDF (or view a web version)
- 13 actions you can take right now to help create a more inclusive world (PDF)
- The Inclusive Leader tool (create your own to-do list)
- Implicit Association Tests (discover your biases)
- Susan Cain's TED Talk on The Power of Introverts
- What is one way to be more inclusive? Ideas you shared ...
You might also like ...
Our webinar series concludes on Thursday, Dec. 10, with influence expert Kelly Dozois on how to tap into the power of story to connect emotionally, inspire others, and create a better future.
In case you missed it ...
Every week, along with our Talent Development Tuesday email newsletter, we'll share ONE GREAT THING: Quick and valuable ideas you can watch, listen to, or grab & take with you that can make your day brighter, your work more effective, your job more fun, or your challenges less challenging.
Some of our recent free goodies: Daily affirmations and bonus content from Talent Development Hot Seat podcast host Andy Storch's new book, an audio learning journey with Lisa McLeod on Noble Purpose, soothing words from Maya Angelou, and Harvard Professor Dr. Linda Hill on The 3 Imperatives for Becoming a Great Leader.
More About The Inclusive Leader: Maximizing the Mix
Get more details here.